Saturday, August 25, 2012

Who Wants to RUN for CHOCOLATE?

Sunday, August 19, 2012 Post Image I strapped on my Nike+ monitor watchband and my Iphone Runmeter and I off I went running! What got me fired up again? I just decided to sign up for Chicago's 15K Hot Chocolate Race! So today, I ran 2.5 with speed as my goal 8:40 a mile and 2 miles with 10:58 per mile! I haven't seen a 9 minute mile since 2 years ago before my foot surgery! BTW: who wouldn't want to race with CHOCOLATE and a CUTE HOODIE! I created a fundraising page for Ronald McDonald House, when your little one is sick no parent should have to worry about a place to stay! If you feel a nudge to donate, please do so here. https://ramracing.racebx.com/fundraising/view/5033881e-3640-4bb1-9e9d-6acbc0a8651f

No comments:

Post a Comment