Friday, September 7, 2012

Creating Healthy Lifestyle preparing for life's hurdles and bumps!

Caution Bump in the Road
Most of us that try to shed extra, unwanted pounds don't want them to return again. Creating a healthy lifestyle vs crash diet. Yes, quick results will show up but how long will the pounds stay off. They say, it takes 21 days to develop a habit. For me, it's like 60 days! It takes WORK, there is not quick way!! What tools have you put in place to keep the pounds off when stress and bumps have occurred in our life?
FIRST TOOL: GYM SHOE- MAKE IT A GOAL TO WALK....Anyone can do this. No gym or trainer! Start with 30 minutes a day. Activity can be great on the mind and for stress relief! I now do activity in the morning and in the evening! If you start with activity, I believe the rest will follow! Side Note:This week, I have had some bumps in road In the past, I would have stopped my routine. I struggled a tad but because of the physical activity habit, I kept on MOVING! Our habits and routines are our ARMOR against the disruptions in life!! CAN I HEAR AN AMEN??

No comments:

Post a Comment