Tuesday, September 4, 2012

U Enjoying moving, enjoying eating colorful, fresh foods, joyous awaiting for the rewards to show. One interesting said customer today to me as I tried on an Alexis Bittar necklace on for him, said "oh, I like this necklace but my wife is much smaller and it only works on a big person". I approached the person's comment as "oh, but I bet she doesn't run 9 miles". Well, neither do I but I strive to! My insides SCREAM, Amy Jo, you are just to fabulous to worry about that person. I'm very proud to make my goals, I am proud that my habits have a positive affect on my beautiful daughter, son and husband. I'm hoping my children will be proud of the accomplishment when I finish the 15K in November, I think it's 10 miles! They have seen how it has taken a daily journey and process!! Every morning, I awake to hurting feet.... hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment